- Property Info
- Mortgage Info
Welcome Home to Courtice, one of the premiere communities in the East end of Durham!
This fresh & modern home sits on a RAVINE lot in a lovely established neighbourhood just steps from schools, parks, transit & highway access for commuters!
- Great curb appeal with no sidewalk to maintain
- Tidy landscaping - front, side & back
- Long double driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed front porch with garage access
- Large foyer with double coat closet & powder room
- Updated eat-in kitchen with quartz counters, glass tile backsplash & California shutters
- Spacious great room with hardwood floors, pot lights, gas fireplace & 8 foot sliding glass doors overlooking the yard & ravine
- Private deck & fully fenced yard backing onto ravine with convenient gated access
- Discreet & spacious garden shed on the west side of the house
- Bright & open upstairs hallway with skylight
- Newer neutral coloured broadloom throughout the 2nd floor
- Master bedroom with large triple closet
- Beautiful wainscoting detail in the 2nd bedroom
- Updated 4-pc main bath & 2pc powder room
- Finished basement with rec room, utility/storage space & laundry
- Updated light fixtures, skylight (2001), windows (2006), roof (2010), central vac
Transit is also just a 1/2 block away on Sandringham Dr & the future Courtice GO station & Hwy 418 (which will link the 401 to the 407) will both be just minutes away as well...so whether you're heading downtown for work (or play!) or up North to cottage country, this is the ideal location & home in which to settle down!
So what will you do with all your free time because all the work's been done for you already? Relax or entertain in that gorgeous private backyard? Visit one of the many parks in the neighbourhood? Explore the waterfront & Darlington Provincial Park, both just a 10min drive South? Or how about participating in one of the local community events that run throughout the year? No need to choose, you can do it all when you own this turn-key home!
The right house, in the right location, at the right price...don't miss out on this one!
To stay up-to-date regarding this property or to book a private showing, please fill out the form, call/text me at 905-447-4077 or email Kelly@HomeInDurham.ca
|Square Feet||1600+ total living space|
|Posession Date||September 7, 2017|
|Major Intersection||Sandringham & Glenabbey|
|Exterior||Brick & Vinyl|
|Lot Size / Acreage||30' x 100'|