- Property Info
- Mortgage Info
This beautiful Courtice backsplit sold in record time! How did we do it in this market?
Preparation - Presentation - Promotion
It all starts with creating a plan to get the most bang for the preparation buck - here's what we chose to focus on:
- Beefed up the curb appeal
- Staging consult to create an appealing space & furniture plan
- Moved some furniture pieces to storage
- De-cluttered & de-personalized
- Deep cleaning
- Minor repairs & paint touch-ups
- Staging with furniture & accessories
Really good professional photography rounds out the Preparation & Presentation stages & then it's GO TIME where we Promoted the heck out of it with:
- Targeted digital marketing
- Traditional marketing too!
- Email blasts to buyers looking for a home in this price range
- Open houses
- World-wide web syndication
Results....13 days on the market to a FIRM sale at 99% of the list price!
Want to dive deeper into the recent selling prices in the neighbourhood? Including why there was a $35k difference in selling price for the same model of home, just 1 month apart! Leave your name & email address (to the right of your screen on desktop or bottom on mobile) & I'll send you my analysis & the lessons to take away from it!
Thinking about making a move soon? Let's chat about what kind of plan we could make that would best suit YOUR needs to make that happen! Call or text Kelly at 905-447-4077 or email Kelly@HomeInDurham.ca
Larger Than It Looks!
Welcome to North Courtice with its quiet tree-lined streets & easy access to the amenities that make every day life a little more convenient....not just schools, parks & transit, but medical & dental offices, gas stations, shopping, banking & restaurants as well! And they're all within walking distance!
I've always loved the very livable floor plan that a split level home offers & this 4-level backsplit is no exception! Formal living & dining rooms, an eat-in kitchen with walk-out to the side yard & another walk-out to the backyard thru the family room, which also boasts a gas fireplace! The unfinished lower level with above grade windows gives you the opportunity to create even more living space should you find you need it!
- Great curb appeal with mature landscaping, front & back
- Single car garage with opener & double driveway
- Interior access to the garage from the foyer
- Hardwood floors
- Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Updated bathroom
- Some California shutters
- Updated 800 series doors, including closet doors
- His & hers closets in the master bedroom
- Deck off the family room
- Pie-shaped lot
- New garden shed
- Newly installed duct work, forced air furnace & central air conditioning (2017)
- Shingles replaced in 2009
This wonderful home is now available! Contact Kelly at 905-447-4077 for more information or to schedule a private showing!
|Property Style||4-Level Backsplit|
|Posession Date||To Be Arranged|
|Major Intersection||Nash Rd & Centerfield Dr|
|Exterior||Brick & Vinyl|
|Lot Size / Acreage||Irregular Pie|